Dear fellow computer vision scholar/practitioners/enthusiast,
We are glad to share some good news with you: the first edition of the LatinX in Computer Vision (LXCV) Workshop will be hosted at CVPR 2021! We consider you as a champion who can help spread the word. We truly appreciate it if you could share the workshop calls and general information in your groups, network, and social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
There are many opportunities for you, your team members, and your LatinX network to participate actively and leverage from the upcoming workshop:
- Visit the Workshop during the conference for networking and possibly establishing new collaborations. More details here.
- Submitting papers. Have you co-authored an article with an individual who self-identifies as LatinX? We encourage you to submit (by March 7th, 2021) and present your work during our Workshop. Learn more here!
- Mentorship Program. LatinX in AI is hosting a mentoring program alongside our official Workshop. The program requires mentors and mentees to meet once a month. Please consider applying as a Mentor and encourage students and enthusiasts in your networks to enroll as Mentees.
- Financial Assistance. If you think you or any of your team members who identify as LatinX need financial assistance, please fill-out the Internet Data Grant Form and/or the Registration Assistance Form.
- Call for Volunteers. We are looking for volunteers to help with Workshop logistics and organization in roles such as advertisement design. We will give priority to registration grants for our volunteers. Please help us by encouraging students to apply as volunteers!
- Sponsorship. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your team or organization would like to sponsor our efforts.
We hope you could join, participate, and contribute to any of the activities and opportunities the workshop offers.
LXCV Workshop Organizers